Taking an assay from bench to an automated platform
In this podcast, Prakash Bhosale (Director of Discovery ADME at Q2 Solutions; IN, USA) discusses high-throughput in vitro screening and how to understand structure-activity relationships against ADME properties. The advantages of the Tecan technology are also addressed as well as top tips for driving SAR analysis.
Questions discussed include:
- Why is compound management and storage important?
- Do you suggest that a lab goes full in on automation or transitions to automation over time?
- When do you take an assay from the bench to an automated platform?
- How much experience do you need with programming to implement automated tools?
- What are the advantages of the Tecan technology?
- What are your top tips for driving SAR analysis?