Jul 28th, 2021 by Q² Solutions
Share | Download(Loading)
Tracking patient consent for the use of their samples in clinical trials is essential to both minimize risk of non-compliance and maximizing potential for future use.
In this episode, Barbara Nagaraj, Sr. IT Architect at BioFortis, a Q2 Solutions company, explains informed consent for patient samples and the importance of easily tracking consent as samples move through the clinical trial ecosystem.
- How consent is or has been documented
- The benefits of electronic consent documentation
- Specific consent attributes, e.g. genetic testing
- Handling consent requirements from different countries or institutions
- Understanding consent for future use, including limitations and expirations
Learn more at https://www.q2labsolutions.com/labmatrix